dissabte, 17 de setembre del 2011

INTRODUCING MYSELF



Hello, my name’s Youssef el Majidi, I’m sixteen years old and I was born in Figueres, but today I live in Castelló d’Empúries.

I have one passion and this is basketball. For me basketball is a way of life. I play basketball since two thousand and eight, so basketball has been part of me and will be part of me.

The studies are the other important thingof my life. I hope that I can aprove these two years and then I will go to the university to study something that completes me.

Let’s write about my family. My parents, my sisters and my brother are original from Morocco, me too but I was born here in Catalunya, so I think that one part of me is catalan. I’ve three sisters older than me, my brother is older than me too, so I’m the youngest one in our house.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada