dijous, 10 de novembre del 2011

A NARRATIVE TEXT- page 17 steps to success

GADDAFI'S DEATH

1.-I want to talk about 20th October 2011, the day that Gaddafi died.

2.- It was 20th October 2001.
   -I remember it very clear.
   -People of Lybia and around the world were very happy.
   -I was feeling very satisfied.
   -After that, the world turns on completly.
   -Yes, I enjoyed it, because a person like Gaddafi should have be dead.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The 20th of October 2011 has been a great day for the history of the world, especially for Lybia.
I remember when in the news said that Gaddafi had died, and the people of Lybia's capital city, Tripoli, got out on the street and were celebrating and singing very loud.
Personally, I felt very good when the TV announced the death of that cruel dictator.
The world changes completly, because a dictator has died. I really enjoyed it, because  I hate people that thinks like Gaddafi, can not allow these people are living.



1 comentari:

  1. Youssef there are quite a few posts missing make sure you do them this weekend!

    ResponElimina