dijous, 10 de novembre del 2011

WHY AM I STUDYING?

The answer to this question is very easy. The situation in Spain nowadays is not suitable for work, so I decided to study. Let's expand this!

I almost finish high school but I still have two courses to go : 1st and 2nd Batxillerat. I decided to go on with Batxillerat because I think that is the best way for me to improve and go to University, and now I must concentrate and do what teachers tell me.

There are people who join school because they wants to be with their friends or for other reasons. My advise for these people is this: leave high school because students should think they are pre-universitaires and already decide what tey want to be.

Finally, I'd like to continue studying and get a good job.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada