dimarts, 29 de novembre del 2011

WRITING-TEST

THE SITUATUION...

Good morning, my name's Youssef and I'm doing a test. Talking about the weather, today it isn't a good day. It rains all the morning and it will rain all day.
This hour is the last of the day, we finish classes at half past one. Tomorrow I have an exam of Economy, so this afternoon I'm going to study from 16:00 until 20:00, I'll go to the library and study. The test won't be difficult in my opinion because I like Economy so I will probably pass.
One o'clock, my school peers are doing the test, except Miquel. Albert and Gianluca they talking.
  -Albert:- How it says''suspès'' in English?
  -Gianluca: -Fail, jajaja.

I'm trying to expand my reading but I don't have any topic to talk about. I think that I can pass the test. The listening is not difficult, it's easy!
Thank you, Milco!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada