dijous, 17 de maig del 2012

FORMAL LETTER

ALT EMPORDÀ

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your attention and your implication to send me a letter. I've understood that you want to know where I'm going to spend my time in holidays, so I tell you that this summer I'll be staying in Alt Empordà. My family and I usually stay in a camping, so we're going to stay in a camping this time as well.

The place that I can recommend is Roses. I like it a lot, there are beaches, hotels, pools, shops... The weather in summer is ideal for everything. It's really lively. It's a pretty town because there are impressive views on the sea. People is very friendly and they like to meet new people.

About the activities in Roses, I can say that there are a lot of things to do like spending a day in ''Aqua Brava'', ''Go Karts'', ''Minigolf'', you can go to the cinema... and if you are stressed you can go sightseeing in Canyelles or Almadrava, two relaxing beaches in the outskirts of Roses. The concerts are usual in Roses, sometimes there are singers and groups like ''Els Amics de les Arts'', David Bisbal... It's difficult to get bored in Roses.

Like I said previously, the weather is good and sometimes it's too hot, so you need light clothes.

           Youssef, hugs.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada