dijous, 29 de març del 2012

WRITING

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO BE?



Good question! Nowadays is difficult to choose a goal in my life because there are a lot of things that I like and a lot that I dislike. I think that the essential is to being satisfied with what I have but never think that's enough.

My intention is continue studying, when I get the Batxillerat's certificate I'll study something relationated to sports or something similar to marketing and public relations. Really, like I've said before, I don't have any objective in my life. That no means that I'm not motivated to do things and work harder for my future.


When I was a child I had a dream, like everybody in the age of a child, and it was play in the NBA. But now I'm seventeen and I know thaat I'll never arrive there, so what can I do? It's easy: live normally.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada