divendres, 2 de març del 2012

THE PETS

For a lot of people pets have not any utility or they think that pets are an innecessary cost; other people think different, like that the pets are necessary in their lives. In my case, pets are necessary materially and in a emotionally way, what I mean is you can have a cat to delete the insects or to give us company.

It's clear that there are different ways to grate a pet. In Morocco, we've there often two or three cats to delete all the exotic animals. The culture that I belong to doesn't accept the animals to make them company; this is the reason why they use them for other questions.

To conclude, I've to say that I'd like to have an exotic animal in my house, like a snake,iguana... or something similar.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada