dimecres, 13 de febrer del 2013

Essay

ST. VALENTINE'S DAY



Saint Valentine's Day, commonly known as Valentine's Day, or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is observed on February 14 each year. It is celebrated in many countries around the world, although it remains a working day in most of them, that's the definition in wikipedia, but in a personally way, I could define it as the day of lovers, simply.

   In my case, I've never celebrated it because I am not a lover but I don't dismiss someday I can celebrate it. That day is so special for the couples because they give presents each other and they enjoy that day hardly. I think that day can be used to increase their feelings of love and desires and wishes to be united more time.

   It is usually viewed, as well, to send cards each other which reinforce their relationship. I wrote about that event because is something universal which moves people around the world by the love, so love is in the air!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada