divendres, 5 d’abril del 2013

HUMAN RIGHTS



1. What are human rights?
  -Human rights is the name we use to refer to all universal rights humans have. The declaration should be complished fer every human being.
 
2. Why were they created?
 -I think they were created to protect people from all around the world.

3. How many human rights are there?
-Actually there are 30 human rights, but they could be more.

4. Which human right were you not familiar with? Mention an example where this human right is respected and where it is not respected.
 -The one I can disagree with is the 5, that says: ''No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment''. I am not on behalf of it because I think that there is a lot of people in the world the deserves more than torture, there is a kind of people that I would kill everyday, if it would be possible.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada