dimecres, 26 de setembre del 2012

INTRODUCING MYSELF

 Hi Lourdes,


   I'm Youssef from Castelló d'Empúries and I'm seventeen. I'd like to start introducing  mysself  talking a little about what I've done in summer.
   Well, I think it has been a great time although i was doing ''ramadan'' during a month. I've worked in a supermarket in Empuriabrava, I should say that in my case I've learnt to be more responsible and know how to face up to a difficult situation like you've done a mistake and the boss didn't like it. There are so many things that you have not to study to learn, this is what I want transmit to you.
   Nowadays, I'm studying to get the Batxillerat, but what I really want is to work in the turistic area. I'll do what ever it takes to get my goal.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada