dimecres, 6 de juny del 2012

FINAL REFLECTION





    It’s clear that I’ve improved my level since 2009. In all the areas I’ve learnt new fatcs  because we did in class a lot of listenings, songs with lyrics, we see films... I really think that I’ve improved my English enjoying it, that’s the most important. Before, I was get used to use the translator to do the writings, but day after day I’ve learnt that I have to use my words if what I want is to succes.

    In my case, it’s good to say that the activity that I like more is the oral prsentations. It seems to me that I develope myself better orally than in an e–ssay. Also I like a lot when we work in the lyrics of whatever song or film. I think that these two things had helped me a lot in my improvement.

    The activities that were really useful for me to improve are the homeworks and the listenings. Refeer to the first, I’ve to say that we can learn a lot if we did our homework from the ativity book; and refeer to the second one, it’s important to listen and understand somebody, it’s basic.

    While the listenings, presentations... and all that stuff I consider them usefuls, the task that I’ve not enjoyed and I think that is not really useful is the podcast. The podcast is a task that we can prepare and try it a lot of times and the important for me is the spontanious things.

    To conclude, next year I’d ike to do more presentations and dialogues like having a formal argue or something like that. It won’t be a problem if we have to do a blog, but I think that it shouldn’t be compulsary. That’s all.     




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada